Friday, February 27, 2009

The Common Craft Show - They Understand My Brain!!

I love Twitter. I was checking out the link of recent follower
@TammyCamp, and there it was...
"Twitter In Plain English".
I have been trying to explain to my friends, what is, and why
I Twitter, but they just look at me. Some people will never
get it I know, but now I have a handy little tool the next time
someone asks!


The Common Craft Show, these guys "speak my language". I don't know
if it was all those years of "quality control" when I was a bartender or my
age, but it takes me a little while to grasp certain things - even when I do
have a clear understanding, I don't always explain things in the simplest terms.
Lee and Sachi LeFever's videos get the job done beautifully.


The Common Craft Show is a series of short explanatory videos by Lee and Sachi LeFever. "Our goal is to fight complexity with simple tools and plain language. We call our format "paperworks" and publish a new video about once a month".



No comments:

Post a Comment